Tried out a podcast

If you feel like wasting five minutes, I made a podcast, just testing the waters. I'll do one "for real" when we get to that point in the class. This one has a fun little story about how my mindset is changing as a result of this little foray into education. In case you're worried, the music came from a site called podsafeaudio.com, and is legal to use. Hypnopower by Tea Leaves and Not Your Enemy by Megaphone

http://www.archive.org/download/MichaelGierPodcastforClass1/MGPodcaststoryaboutenjoyingmathFINAL1.mp3

Postscript: the Ourmedia site is ridiculously difficult to use, and I really, really wish there was a better solution to publish our podcasts. Unfortunately, I've done some research, and although you can get gigs and gigs of video posted for free on sites like youtube, posting audio just about requires that you buy $5/month or more (much more if it's at all popular) of web hosting or that you know somebody, like the tech coordinator at your school district. (sigh)

UPDATE: I found a better way to post my podcasts! Google Page Creator! So instead of above, you should click here! http://gier.michael.googlepages.com/MGPodcaststoryaboutenjoyingmathFINAL.mp3

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
I have composed a remarkably concise description of myself, which 1,200 characters is too small to contain.