This transition would be easier if I were the sort of person who could just blow off his "outgoing" responsibilities to concentrate on my new ones. However, I have things here at C.D.C. that I still want to accomplish, and only 4 days in which to do them. I hope I'll have the time needed to prepare properly for the first day of school, 13 days from now. I especially have a lot of geometry I need to get prepared for, plus I need to get my hands on the curriculum for Topics 3. I hope it's good and complete.
I'm planning to take a late afternoon this week and head up to do some rearranging and planning. There's another one of those times where having the "blow it off" gene so I could leave good and early would make it easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Labels
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
About Me
- Michael.Gier
- I have composed a remarkably concise description of myself, which 1,200 characters is too small to contain.
No comments:
Post a Comment