I found this AWESOME web/flash-based presentation editor, though I don't think it's enough to just call it a "presentation" editor. Or perhaps it's more correct to say that what you think of as a presentation editor (Powerpoint) doesn't live up to the name. Anyway:
Prezi
Imagine: your presentation all exists on one big whiteboard, and the pieces/parts are all arranged by size and location according to their importance and place. Then you zoom in, flying around that whiteboard like some information-hungry housefly. That's the way I think of it, anyway. Check it out. My example above is very, very crude and simplistic. I'm hoping to do something better for my book report in the last class period of my penultimate grad class this Monday, but time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Labels
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
About Me
- Michael.Gier
- I have composed a remarkably concise description of myself, which 1,200 characters is too small to contain.
No comments:
Post a Comment