Just finished up the first of the last 10 classes I'll be teaching to my 1st Hour Honors Geometry class. It's been a challenging, sometimes painful year, but through it all, these kids have been my mental salvation. They're intelligent, usually engaged, and they appreciate this class, this opportunity, and me. They have their own sets of problems, but they're the kind of problems that good people find a way to overcome. And these are all good people.
So if you ever run across this blog, I want to thank you: Abbie, Amber, Cherokee, Clayton, Hannah, Jesse, John, Josh, Landon, Shantel, Skiler, and Trevor. You've kept me sane. You're the reason I became a teacher. I wish you all the best on your journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Labels
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
About Me
- Michael.Gier
- I have composed a remarkably concise description of myself, which 1,200 characters is too small to contain.
No comments:
Post a Comment